Welcome to Christ's College Old Boys' Association website dedicated to keeping Old Boys in touch
The Christ's College Old Boys' Association is a world wide network made up of over 5,000 Life Members with branches in Australia, London and throughout New Zealand.
It supports the College by providing scholarships and prizes for the boys, and over the years it has raised funds that resulted in the building of the Memorial Dining Hall (1925), the enlargement and reconstruction of the Chapel (1957), and the Old Boys' Theatre (2000).
Let's Get Started
- How do I apply for membership of the Association?
- How do I check my entry in the School List?
- How do I update my contact details and history?
- How do I search for old friends?
- How do I give others permission to email me via the website?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How do I find out about branch activities?
- How do I contact my branch?
- How do I find out about reunions?
- How do I find out about sporting and other events?
- How do I contact the CCOBA Executive?
- How do I contact Christ's College?
Rugby: Christ's College v Christchurch Boys' High School
Thu 28th May 2015
The date has been set.
Venue and kick-off to be confirmed - CBHS are hosting.
Please note this is an alcohol free event.
Followed by drinks at Winnie Bagoes, corner of Madras & Allen Streets, 5pm.