Welcome to Christ's College Old Boys' Association website dedicated to keeping Old Boys in touch
The Christ's College Old Boys' Association is a world wide network made up of over 5,000 Life Members with branches in Australia, London and throughout New Zealand.
It supports the College by providing scholarships and prizes for the boys, and over the years it has raised funds that resulted in the building of the Memorial Dining Hall (1925), the enlargement and reconstruction of the Chapel (1957), and the Old Boys' Theatre (2000).
Let's Get Started
- How do I apply for membership of the Association?
- How do I check my entry in the School List?
- How do I update my contact details and history?
- How do I search for old friends?
- How do I give others permission to email me via the website?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How do I find out about branch activities?
- How do I contact my branch?
- How do I find out about reunions?
- How do I find out about sporting and other events?
- How do I contact the CCOBA Executive?
- How do I contact Christ's College?
The Joe Studholme Memorial Vintage & Classic Car Day
9.30am, Sun 19th February 2017
In memory of Joe Studholme, a Day out in the Car has been renamed 'The Joe Studholme Memorial Vintage & Classic Car Day'.
Departing from the Quad at 9.30am, wet or fine.
BYO morning tea and picnic lunch.
Morning tea stop: The McKay family Museum, Methven
Lunch stop: Surrey Hills Homestead, near Mt Somers, the home of Paul and Sara Grigg
Cover charge of $8.00 per adult will be collected at the lunch stop.
Queries to Martin Vincent 03 355 5487 or email@example.com or Rod Buchanan, 03 312 6867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Email directions are available to those who wish to go directly to Methven.