Welcome to Christ's College Old Boys' Association website dedicated to keeping Old Boys in touch
The Christ's College Old Boys' Association is a world wide network made up of over 5,000 Life Members with branches in Australia, London and throughout New Zealand.
It supports the College by providing scholarships and prizes for the boys, and over the years it has raised funds that resulted in the building of the Memorial Dining Hall (1925), the enlargement and reconstruction of the Chapel (1957), and the Old Boys' Theatre (2000).
Let's Get Started
- How do I apply for membership of the Association?
- How do I check my entry in the School List?
- How do I update my contact details and history?
- How do I search for old friends?
- How do I give others permission to email me via the website?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How do I find out about branch activities?
- How do I contact my branch?
- How do I find out about reunions?
- How do I find out about sporting and other events?
- How do I contact the CCOBA Executive?
- How do I contact Christ's College?
Auckland Branch Function
7.00pm, Fri 21st August 2015
Tickets are now on sale for our Auckland function, to be held at 7pm on Friday, 21 August 2015. After the roaring success in 2013, Stephen and Margaret Gilbert have again very kindly offered to host us at their home at 98 Remuera Road. Simon and Jane Leese will update us on happenings at College over the last couple years, including on rebuild progress.
We are sure this will be a great evening and a pleasant mid-winter celebration and reunion. The $80 ticket price includes hors d'oeuvre, a buffet dinner and all drinks. As always, partners are very welcome.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday 14 August. Payment ($80 pp, inc GST) is by direct credit to: CCOBA (INC) Auckland Branch, Account 02‑0160‑0015463‑000 (including your surname as reference), or please post a cheque and your details to CCOBA, c/o Chapman Tripp, PO Box 2206, Auckland 1140.
Look forward to seeing you on 21 August, and please forward this invitation to other old boys in the Auckland region who may be interested.
The Auckland CCOBA Committee