Welcome to Christ's College Old Boys' Association website dedicated to keeping Old Boys in touch
The Christ's College Old Boys' Association is a world wide network made up of over 5,000 Life Members with branches in Australia, London and throughout New Zealand.
It supports the College by providing scholarships and prizes for the boys, and over the years it has raised funds that resulted in the building of the Memorial Dining Hall (1925), the enlargement and reconstruction of the Chapel (1957), and the Old Boys' Theatre (2000).
Let's Get Started
- How do I apply for membership of the Association?
- How do I check my entry in the School List?
- How do I update my contact details and history?
- How do I search for old friends?
- How do I give others permission to email me via the website?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How do I find out about branch activities?
- How do I contact my branch?
- How do I find out about reunions?
- How do I find out about sporting and other events?
- How do I contact the CCOBA Executive?
- How do I contact Christ's College?
40 Years On - 1974 Start
Fri 5th - Sun 7th September 2014
Registrations for the 1974 year group have been sent out.
Dinner in the Dining Hall on Friday 5 September starts the weekend, followed by morning tea/tour of school/year group photograph on Saturday morning, and dinner out Saturday night.
David Newton, Johnny Bell, Tim Bennetts and Kim Dunkley are organising the weekend.
Please contact Justine at email@example.com if you would like further information.
We are in a transition phase, and are only updating personal information on our new database.
This database is not currently linked to our website. Please do not be concerned if the information you supply does not appear as current in a search.
We are working towards providing the same services on www.christscollege.com
Please be patient while we complete this task.