Welcome to Christ's College Old Boys' Association website dedicated to keeping Old Boys in touch
The Christ's College Old Boys' Association is a world wide network made up of over 5,000 Life Members with branches in Australia, London and throughout New Zealand.
It supports the College by providing scholarships and prizes for the boys, and over the years it has raised funds that resulted in the building of the Memorial Dining Hall (1925), the enlargement and reconstruction of the Chapel (1957), and the Old Boys' Theatre (2000).
Let's Get Started
- How do I apply for membership of the Association?
- How do I check my entry in the School List?
- How do I update my contact details and history?
- How do I search for old friends?
- How do I give others permission to email me via the website?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How do I find out about branch activities?
- How do I contact my branch?
- How do I find out about reunions?
- How do I find out about sporting and other events?
- How do I contact the CCOBA Executive?
- How do I contact Christ's College?
Inter-Collegiate Golf Tournament
11.30am, Mon 10th November 2014
The annual Inter-Collegiate Golf Match between Christ's College, Wanganui Collegiate, Wellington College and Nelson College is being held at the Hastings Golf Club on Monday 10 November from 11.30am. Green fees will be subsidised.
If you would like further information please contact Jim Newbigin email@example.com